Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love what I see in my dreams...

A few nights ago I had the most amazing dream and it really solidified that I am on the path God has chosen for me.

My dream was of a wellness center. One that I, along with my amazingly gifted friends manifested and created... One equipped with a birthing center, a holistic health practioner, a chiropractor, acupuncturist, masseuse, lactation consultant, and so much more. In addition there will be a counseling center, a yoga studio, a spa, a boutique, an area for classes and workshops...the list goes on.

For years I've been drawn to so many different career paths...all to do with health in some way. It all makes sense now. I can do it all if I truly wish. I can become a doula and eventually a midwife. I can be a therapist. I can be a yoga teacher and an esthetician. I can go to aryuveda school and be a practitioner... the sky is the limit. With God, all things are possible. Of course, I can't do it all on my own. But if I choose, I can be the emodiment of holistic health with all that I do. I can accomplish every career imaginable and I can serve others through what I do for a living. What a blessing that would be.

10 years from now...that's my goal for the wellness center. Who's with me?!

1 comment:

tara said...

sounds like an awesome plan, lauren! love ya girl!